Refund and replacement requests with the Bio Bee store will be handled according to the terms and conditions listed below. Customers and suppliers are both required to agree to these terms. Any complaints based on baseless, frivolous, or false allegations about the quality or delivery of products will not be entitled to a replacement or refund.
Therefore, buyers should ensure that all their orders contain the correct catalogue number and quantity. If you have any questions or complaints, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 5% fee will be deducted from the refund amount if the buyer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order or before the material is shipped, whichever is earlier.
- The buyer will be entitled to a full refund if the products are out of stock or the suppliers cannot fulfil the order within the given timeframe.
- A refund will not be issued if the buyer has already placed an order and wants to return it without giving a valid reason.
- The buyer must inform the seller if they have received the wrong product within seven days of receiving the order. The supplier will send a replacement product right away. However, if the buyer wishes to cancel the order, they are entitled to a full refund.
- If the buyer receives an incomplete order, they must notify the seller within seven days of receiving it. The supplier must send the remaining items immediately. If suppliers are unable to deliver the rest, the buyers will be entitled to a partial refund.
- The buyer must report any defective, damaged or expired product within seven days of receiving the product, along with photographs of the damage. Suppliers will process a replacement immediately in such cases. However, if the supplier cannot make a replacement or if the buyer wishes to cancel the order, they will be entitled to a full refund.
- The buyer will receive their refund amount once the supplier accepts the returned product. The refund amount will either be sent to the bank through which the payment was made or to the buyer's mode of payment or prepayment account. Bio Bee is solely responsible for selecting the mode of reversal.
- This return policy does not cover offline purchases made by the buyer with the supplier. Furthermore, Bio Bee is not responsible or liable for any claim/damage in such cases. Buyers are solely responsible for negotiating claims and disputes with the suppliers.
What is covered in the return policy?
- Undelivered items
- Damaged or defective items
- Received items not matching with description/specification
- Wrongly delivered item
- Wrong quantity
- Missing parts or accessories
- Products past expiry
What is the deadline for returning the items?
Buyers should return damaged/defective products within seven days of receiving the order.
What is the return process?
You can email us at email@example.com and provide us with the following details while returning the product.
- Order ID
- Reason for returning the item
- Photographs showing the damage or missing product
- Other proofs justifying your reason for the refund/ replacement request
Bio Bee Team will confirm the buyer's return request and inform the buyer about the return process once they receive the request. Buyers are also advised to package their returns properly. The final decision rests with Bio Bee and cannot be challenged.
Make sure the returned product is unused and in original condition, with no broken seals. It must include everything from the original package, including price tags, original packaging, labels, invoices, etc.
After Bio Bee accepts a return request and the supplier receives the returned product, the buyer will receive a full refund (excluding internet charges) via RTGS/NEFT within 7-10 business days.
What is the deadline for returning the items?
Yes. You can request a product replacement if a damaged/ wrong/ defective/ expired product is delivered. However, these replacements are only applicable under the following conditions:
- If the items requested for replacement are available with the supplier
- Replacement requests are processed only once the supplier receives the returned product
- Refunds will be issued if the requested item is unavailable
Can I cancel the order?
Yes. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing the order. To cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the order ID. It typically takes us no more than 1 or 2 business days to cancel your order. The cancellation will be notified you via email. Please note that we will be deducting a fee of 5% of the total order value before refunding you the amount. It will take at least 7-10 working days for the refund to be processed.